Elsa
29%

Total votes : 107

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm
Messenger says...

I hope you didn't that that that was the message I was trying to convey @dragonlily. I understand Elsa's inner struggles and I applaud Disney for making this story so unique. But I think they fell severely short.

And I caught your sarcasm lol

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:20 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

People, please. It's a joke. The movie is FROZEN, she has ICE powers, she lives on a MOUNTAIN. For some bizarre, unfathomable reason, snowiness does not exactly seem to me like something that could be described as hot. >.>

Lies. All of that could totally be hot. Is so hot. Olaf recognizes it. Srsly tho I don't know I'm torn between Jasmine and Elsa. Elsa's FACE is just amazing, but so is Jasmine's, and they both have this super hawt appeal to them and, you know what? Animated characters shouldn't be this attractive.

I withdraw all of my statements.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:23 pm
View Likes
RobinSparkles says...

I put up a thread to discuss the pros and cons of Frozen. This way, we won't have to clutter up this topic any further. If you want to tell your opinion on why Frozen is awesome/horrible, do it here.
Writer of the Week : I'M A JUDGE!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Yeah. This got way off topic.

Anyways, Ariel is the bae <3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

384 Reviews

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Iggy wrote:Yeah. This got way off topic.

Anyways, Ariel is the bae <3

Ooooh, yeah, Ariel's pretty smokin'. You suck. I was just starting to sort out my Jasmine vs. Elsa dilemma. I NEED MORE THAN ONE OPTION.

Spoiler! :
let it be known that i don't actually like that movie very much. she's pretty, but really ariel? giving your entire life and home and your tail AND your voice up for a boy you've never ACTUALLY talked to? elsa would be so unimpressed
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 am
View Likes
lostthought says...

Winner! Jasmine
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

384 Reviews

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:27 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

Actually you know what I changed my mind

the winner is Esmerelda. Who's not even an option but she SHOULD BE because I totally count her as a Disney princess
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:35 pm
View Likes
Cole says...

If Esmeralda was a princess, she'd have my vote.

317 Reviews

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:38 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

So would Frollo, I bet.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:53 pm
View Likes
Cole says...

I don't know... it depends on whether Princess Frollo is young or old.

Spoiler! :

19 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 19
Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:02 pm
Chuck10931 says...

I chose Alfred. Because screw you. That's why!

317 Reviews

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 pm
lostthought says...

@Cole go jump in a hole. Your sarcasm is killing me! (Plus that picture of him really brings out his eyes)
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:09 pm
Cole says...

lostthought wrote:@Cole go jump in a hole. Your sarcasm is killing me! (Plus that picture of him really brings out his eyes)

That fan portrait is actually Frollo as a woman! Can you tell?

Random avatar

Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:18 pm
View Likes
Cole says...

The only Disney heroine to pole dance.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:33 pm
View Likes
Spotswood says...

DragonLily wrote: to all of you Frozen bashers out there, Elsa was not bipolar. She didn't hate anybody.

First of all, I was the only one who said she was, but that is because I have a good reason. Plus I am really shocked that you immediately said "she didn't hate anybody" after the bipolar is. If that's what you think Manic Depression (the less offensive word for bipolar) is, you are awfully mistaken, my friend. It isn't "getting angry" or "hating" somebiody spontaneously. The "mood swings" involve ups and downs, as in depressive states and excitable states. When someone says "Oh look, I'm bipolar!" there is a greater possibility that someone would try to avoid that person due to stigma, but if someone says they have "manic depression" there is a greater chance that the other person, not knowing that it is the same thing, would be more "Oh, I am sorry to hear that." It's all psychological ;)

The disorder itself isn't even a mental illness either, just a genetic vulnerability (as they have recently discovered), making people who have it more vulnerable to certain states and severe periods of mental illness. It is just like somebody who has a poor immune system, making him or her more vulnerable to certain sicknesses than others. That doesn't mean that they are perpetually ill, just vulnerable.

Anyyywaaaay, back to the topic of my dear, sweet Elsa.

The reason I made the connection between her and bipolar was just how she acted and her depressive attitude, as well as the somewhat "hypomanic" let it go sequence. As someone with the condition, I was able to relate to how she felt and connected with the character instantly, which is why I love her so much (not just because she's "hot"). I was actually shocked by how much I could connect with her at the time, and she made me remember that there are positive sides to certain mental disorders, which often increase creativity in an individual. I could go on and on about how Elsa has some sort of mental disorder, even if it be just depression. The thing about subtext though is that it is unintended. I do dislike the whole "Elsa is Lesbian" one. Just because she is single and has no true love and has a song preeching to be who you are, it does not make her lesbian. Plus that would kill my chances with her :D

The reason I love the movie so much is the fact that I saw it when I was feeling very lonely, depressed - one of the worst depressive periods in my life - and needed just something to take my mind off of it. I took my little brother to see it since someone told me it was good, but I originally thought the teaser made it look like some dumb movie with a caribou and a snowman. I loved it because it just inspired me so much and had an amazing charm to it. It actually marked the start of my rise out of that severe depression and I like to think of it as the trigger.

RobinSparkles wrote:

This is literally the best moment of the entire movie. It's really the moment when she becomes beautiful. And she says "let it go" as she lets her hair go, which syncs up.

Holysocks wrote:I like how, Snow White - the fairest of them all, has 0 votes.

Yeah. Who the heck cast a vote for Snow White? She is the ugliest one of them all, despite being the first.

RobinSparkles wrote:
Ugh, just get a room already.

Last time I checked I wasn't @Lucrezia's brother...
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela