z

Young Writers Society

Post your own Pic thread

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:11 pm
Tara says...

Awww, Delo. I'm sorry. (Teehee, I know u'r real name, now)
:( My Da's wierd, I guess. He's not your average 'protective parent.' He thinks that the sites I'm on are awesome, and that it's so cool that I have other writer freinds online.

We wanna see you, too, Delo. Wish we could...let's see, who else hasn't posted thier pic...Perra, love? :twisted:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:01 am
Ego says...

*whistles*
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:28 am
Incandescence says...

*Throws temper tantrum* I WANT TO POST MY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad my stupid parents are afraid that i'm going to get carried off by some freaky axe murderer who finds me over the internet our something!!!!!!

Yes...yes, indeed. We don't know any of those here, do we? :whistles and walks away:
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:13 pm
Chevy says...

my 'rents got no idear this here site even exists.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:11 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

*le sigh* Since I am completely unable to compete with the sexiness of these people (unless I flash some major cleavage, and I have a little bit more tact than that...when I'm sober...) I will instead bash them with cuteness! Fear the adorable puppies!

This was taken about two minutes ago...the little one is KCRoyals.com, and the big one is Herbie the LoveBug. Yes, those are their true, real, full names.

KC loves ice cream...and the ice cream box...and anything else he can wrap his little maw around...including my new shoes...

This is a picture of him during his first snowfall...the falling white things were annoying him. He tried to catch and eat them for about an hour before he choked on one and we brought him back inside.

And these two sleepy babies are Remmy Dean Martin the First Christiansen, and KCRoyals.com. The Rottie mutt is my sister's small furry child that walks on four legs and has a speech impediment. Trust me. I'm not joking. Dumb spoiled mutt.

I believe this is enough to combat the sexiness! Go for the fluffy dogs! Only problem is my Sheba Warrior Princess refuses to stay still long enough and Little Dog the cat is hiding under my bed. *le sigh* I love my pets. :D
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on E-bay.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:34 pm
Midnight says...

man, I dislike dogs.
available

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:55 am
Nate says...

LOL

The Edy's Ice Cream is hilarious :D

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:44 am
Firestarter says...

I agree with Anna...

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:17 am
Tara says...

Lol! Those are hillarious!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:37 am
Emma says...

Okay, as you guys are sending pictures (more) on the animals. I want to show you mine! Mawahahaha?

Okay: The is the first one. Yes this is a animal! She is very annoying!

This is MOLLY! My lady dog. She is sooo life like, she loves giving hugs to everyone!

Awww! This is my first cat, Angel. Like I said before, we thought he was a she. I would of loved to call him tiger!

This is Alfie, I have tried many times to catch him carrying his stick (which is in the background) There are soo many holes in the garden because of all the times he has tried to pick up this stick! :lol:

And last but not least. Ruby, this is her facing towards me, but you cant see her eyes, which really bugs me. So sorry about that, you would really go awww if you saw her. Shes that small!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:35 pm
niteowl says...

Hehe your little sis looks like mine. Sort of.

I'll post new pics of my babies as soon as I'm left alone to play with the camera phone.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:44 pm
Firestarter says...

Wee...I like your cats Emma.

But err...can we have more humans please?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:26 pm
niteowl says...

No! I wanna show off my babies! They're cuter than I am.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/tae137/ginger.bmp

This is Ginger, in her usual place under the sette.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/tae137/sydney.bmp

And this is little Sydney, in another spot the dogs own, the stairs. I'd show you a pic on her couch, but there's too much glare.

Also sorry I can only post links to URLs. My cell phone pics will only go to bmp form.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:06 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

awwwwwwww.There so cute.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:16 pm
Nate says...

Made up a new thread for posting pictures of pets so no more pics of pets here! :twisted:

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling