z

Young Writers Society

One Word Story Book

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Tessitore says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:27 pm
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:03 am
Nate says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:12 am
Skye says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:32 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation

I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I PUT THAT! SO DONT SAY A WORD!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:09 pm
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nosensically into vegetatioN and

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:53 pm
Perra says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nosensically into vegetation and muddy
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

103 Reviews

Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:26 pm
Tessitore says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nosensically into vegetation and muddy shoes.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:27 am

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nosensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:07 am
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved

103 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:09 am
Tessitore says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:36 am

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cookies so

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:32 pm
niteowl says...

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwer. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cokkies so the

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:18 pm
norris_redford says...

devil
Non omnis moriar.

418 Reviews

Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:56 am

Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwer. Joe hated pickles on butterflies so Ann never punched the cow. For when she did, the mess danced nonsensically into vegetation and muddy shoes. Joe loved cokkies so the Devil brought

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley