z

Young Writers Society

Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

Hilarious or Sickening?

This is so gross it's funny
6%
This is NOT funny
88%
I bought their album
6%

Total votes : 17

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 am
Snoink says...

It looks like the forum is down...
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:05 pm
Poppi says...

neds lol that's f***ing awesome :D

*This is a no cursing forum. Do not curse here. Griffinkeeper*
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:08 pm
Meta-Messiah says...

Gotta say i miss, all the different words there were for "chavs", at some point it all became homogenised and we only had one word, i say bring back townies, rude boys, scallys and all those other fun words that everyone forgot so easily.
And on topic, in my opinion racism is as evil and stupid as it gets and there is no reason why it should still exist. but hatred can never be fought with hatred, only education and reason can fight predjudice
"Ich weisse jetzt was keine engle weisse" Wings of desire

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:13 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Hopefully racism will be neutralized within the next 100 years. (In America, at least.)

As the racist generations die off, racism shows its ugly head less and less.

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady