z

Young Writers Society

Colours

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:55 pm
Crysi says...

Now, now, WW.. Don't insult the Brits' way of spelling. Or, as Mesh calls it, the "proper" way of spelling. Lol!

Wow Qi.. That was.. very informative lol.
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:57 pm
Bobo says...

Wow, I really am orange and blue. Although I tend to show my orangeness more online than off.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:59 pm
Ego says...

Yeah that don't count Bobo. I'm REALLY blue and IMPOSSIBLY orange.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:02 pm
Firestarter says...

According to that post my favourite colour should be Purple. But it's not really.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:03 am
Wandwaver says...

COLOR!

I may be writting english but I insist on "actual" spellings.
I am Sash Greenlea, Padawan Learner

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:50 am
Kilty says...

My favourite colours vary. . . .but at present they would have to be spring and kelley green and blue-grey.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:59 am
Meshugenah says...

ok.. favourite colours..*takes deep breath* (and I like colour most of the time) *looks at yws skin she has* red, black, grey and also blue, and sometimes green, and if I'm in the right mood, silver and purple (and I don't think I have syn, either, at least not the way crys does). and white. it does calm things down.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:34 am
Crysi says...

Wandwaver, I suggest you spell "writing" correctly, then. ;) And please don't insist that the American way of spelling is the "actual" way of spelling. While I may jest with Jack about it, I respect (and even admire) Britain's way of spelling, and I think we should ALL try to at least respect the differences. Therefore, an entire post dedicated to the spelling of the title is useless and, in my opinion, disrespectful.

ANYWAY. Mesh, we like the same colours (great, you got me started) lol. No surprise there, eh? Sheesh.
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:29 am
Bobo says...

Meh. Actually, I'm probably more Yellow than Orange. And I'm a little bit pink, but not so much. I'm pretty Purple, too. (That sounds funny.) Definitely not lavender though. Definitely not Brown most of the time. I like to think of myself as Grey and Black, and maybe sometimes I am, but Blue, yellow, and Orange probably define me the best. And perhaps purple (wow, got some complementary colors there).

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:05 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

My fave color is black. Pure darkness.
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:07 pm
lon_205 says...

Red. I love all reds. I went through an obsession where I would only buy things in red. Although, I don't like red cars. Which is a bit odd. They make me feel ill. Even odder, my car is red. Yes, anyway.
I also love Orange, but that is because I am Dutch. Orange does rock, though.

Red, Orange, Black and Silver.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:26 pm
Chevy says...

The color of my skin is like red. Everyone says that's my Native American heritage. And it just so happens to be my favorite color.
Last edited by Chevy on Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:32 pm
Djinni says...

My favourite colours are blue, green, sapphire (which is kind of blue) and agate.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:35 pm
Chevy says...

Actually my favorite colors are Red, White, and Blue--keep it simple. Hah. How republican and patriotic of me...
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:48 pm
Emma says...

Ceylon wrote:Yellow:
The color of happiness, wisdom, and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor. It is the color of intellectuality and all things to do with the mind. Yellow folks are usually clear and precise thinkers who have a good opinion of their own mental capacities and who have lofty ideals. They may at times tend to shun responsibility, preferring freedom of thought and action.

Yay! Now...

*reads*

Oh my god, that is me.. Isn't it? Really, is it? Well... When I'm happy I'm like that... :l

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb