z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

You and an elite few others on this cruel planet. :smt059
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:00 am
LittlePetRock says...

PenguinAttack wrote:Jabberhut is a legend and a half. <3

Jabberhut is a legend and 3.14.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Fri May 07, 2010 10:00 pm
irishfire says...

Mr. Knightley
Nutty (Shadow)
Gspy!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm
Bloo says...

You guys should really stop nominating the same people over and over and over again, Just because they're your best friend, doesn't make them the perfect member. This is good member, not YWS spammer thread. Fun does not equal awesome member.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm
BondGirl007 says...

I totally agree with Bolt, I just looked at the last like 8 pages, and it's all the same people, all nominating each other.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm
Elinor says...

I completely agree. This a thread for nominating people who feel have made lasting contributions to YWS, not just your friends.

EDIT: By the way, here's what the original post says. People should keep this mind before they nominate more people.

Cade wrote:Has somebody here on YWS been outstandingly great? Sent you a helpful PM when you were confused about the site? Wrote you an excellent review on your poem or story? Gave you a really thoughtful comment on your blog? Or just been otherwise pleasant and nice?

Well! This is the place to tattle on those nice people. Post some comments to give them the props they deserve!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

547 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 547
Tue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm
captain.classy says...

I nominate Elinor for being a great contributer to YWS!

Rosey Unicorn for being nice and generally wanting to help people.

AAAM for reviewing my stories and letting me review his.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Tue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm
Sins says...

Yeah, I agree with what all of you last few guys have said. This isn't a gathering for people telling each other how awesome they are... :lol: Even if you are all awesome!

Also, I nominate Elinor Brynn. Like Classy said, she's a great contributor to YWS!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed May 12, 2010 6:37 am
Snoink says...

Bolt wrote:You guys should really stop nominating the same people over and over and over again, Just because they're your best friend, doesn't make them the perfect member. This is good member, not YWS spammer thread. Fun does not equal awesome member.

Methinks you're taking this a bit too seriously. :lol:

With that said, I LOVE SMAUR. She's awesome. And Jiggity for being the best boyfriend ever. <3
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Wed May 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Snoink wrote:And Jiggity for being the best boyfriend ever. <3

Y-you mean that I'm not your boyfriend?! D:<

:P Anyways, I nominate:

Irishfire, for being a great help contributing to Flyleaf Fans!

Kitty15, for writing the single best review I have ever received (even if it was a while ago).

Kamas, for being a great help to everyone on YWS and being the best enemy I could ask for.

Jenthura, for making great contributions to the Art/Photography section. Seriously, he rocks.

xX_White_Shadow_Xx-- because she is extremely nice, not to mention my Pirate Queen. ;)

Skins, for being a great reviewer who also makes awesome fiction that I love to review.

BondGirl007-- because she's BondGirl.

And Snoink, for always keeping a level head, giving great advice, and not complaining when I ask her questions about life.

Thanks to all of you! You rock. :D
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed May 19, 2010 3:27 am
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

captain.classy wrote:I nominate Elinor for being a great contributer to YWS!

Rosey Unicorn for being nice and generally wanting to help people.

AAAM for reviewing my stories and letting me review his.

I nominate you back. It was my pleasure. :wink:
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 am
Elinor says...

I nominate Rosey Unicorn for understanding what I've been going through, being a great mod and someone to talk to.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri May 21, 2010 10:09 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

I nominate IRIE! <3 <3 <3 Because when I first started doing storybooks, I had no idea what a "DT" was, and she was not-scary enough to me the first while (and ever since then) that I pm-ed her about it without crumpling in shame....she didn't know either, but she helped anywho! xD
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat May 22, 2010 2:26 am
View Likes
irishfire says...

xX_white_shadow_Xx wrote:I nominate IRIE! <3 <3 <3 Because when I first started doing storybooks, I had no idea what a "DT" was, and she was not-scary enough to me the first while (and ever since then) that I pm-ed her about it without crumpling in shame....she didn't know either, but she helped anywho! xD

AWWWW! :D I nominate Nutteh for writing that awesome post and for actually making the first storybook I've ever been in and putting up with my noobishness about it for a really long time. And for thinking I'm nice and coming to me when she needed help and I was dumb and couldn't help her anyway xD

Also for being so patient with me. You never snapped at me Nutteh during that Storybook. And for coming up with one of the coolest nicknames I've ever had.

You're one of the people that make going on YWS one of the major highlights of my day Nutteh! ♥
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Mon May 31, 2010 7:15 am
Lava says...

Jenthura! For being an awesome artist and making the best ever portrait of me.
Snoink, because she's a biochem engineer with the most *coughcoughinterestingcough* blog titles.
Kamas, for wanting a big red firetruck and being the Spork!

:)
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

*surprised scream* Aaaaah, NaNo!
— spottedpebble