z

Young Writers Society

Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

Hilarious or Sickening?

This is so gross it's funny
6%
This is NOT funny
88%
I bought their album
6%

Total votes : 17

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Bobo says...

Whatever that means...

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:03 pm
Firestarter says...

(psst...Poppi...he's an American, he has no idea what a chav is)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:50 pm
sabradan says...

Poppi wrote:Wow didn't expect so many replies to it!!
Hadn't read the lyrics yet but that stuff is >>>RANK<<< to understate. It's also a leeeetle bit stupid to want everyone to be blond and blue and skinny... I mean I only know one girl like that NOT COUNTING THE GERMAN SIDE OF MY FAMILY ALL OF WHOM HAVE DARK HAIR AND EYES... nasty little brats. They won't make the mainstream... and if they do... we shall alll have to gang together to form a big fat anti-racist army where we round up the racists and put them in special camps and poke them with spoons until they go mad.

It's worse though! They are not just racists like the everyday arseholes who call me Paki (must be slightly colourblind...) these guys are in full support of Nazism which is worse!!! They have Hitler on their t-shirts... THEY HAVE HITLER ON THEIR T-SHIRTS!!! (can i make it any clearer...)

As a Jew, "special camps" has a bad, sinister ring to me....*shudders*

Bobo and Hunter,
While I admire your passifism, and desire to just let people be, but sometimes, fighting is necessary. I.e. fighting fascism and nazism. So, fighting these guys who have these ideals would not be bad. Especially considering they wouldn't hesistate to kill you, and me, and pretty much everyone on this board.

Could someone please tell me what "Chav" is...?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:26 pm
Ego says...

Dan, don't get me wrong. If someone pulls a gun on me, they better be sure they kill me, because my own gun would be out the second theirs even began to swivel my direction. Violence and hate don't always go hand in hand. I am not a pacifist by any means. Ask any of my buddies, I'm a gun maniac!

There's a difference between fighting for what you believe in and fighting because you hate. (Hey, there's even a threead about that lol)

Hating because someone else hates YOU is even worse.

If they hate you, then too bad for them. If the pull a gun on you, blow their head off. Get my perspective a little better now?
Last edited by Ego on Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:04 pm
sabradan says...

Hunter wrote: I'm a gun maniac!

If they hatew you, then too bad for them. If the pull a gun on you, blow their head off. Get my perspective a little better now?

:D
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:11 pm
Ego says...

Yeah, I thought that would help a bit.
Got YWS? I do.

481 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:02 am
Bobo says...

^What he said. Except I'm not a gun maniac.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:49 am
Poppi says...

You guys are getting crazy outa control! Didn't know I'd cause such a riot...

C.H.A.V = council house adidas victim. They are described in the dictionary as disadvantaged youths with a tendency to wear sportswear and hooded jackets... AND BLING!!
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:57 pm
Ego says...

Hey cool, I'm a chav.
Got YWS? I do.

35 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:22 pm
Poppi says...

init man!
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:31 pm
Ego says...

lol, Over here we call it "California boy," and we certainly don't talk like that lol.
Got YWS? I do.

481 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:41 pm
Bobo says...

Dono, you're not a chav. It sounds like the equivalent of a gangsta or wigger (I hope neither of those are considered racial slurs or anything) in the US, which you aren't, no matter how much you want to be :P

35 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:17 pm
Poppi says...

In cornwall we call gangstas chavs. we are a cruel race.

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:44 am
magusthemad says...

in my bebate class we had this wierd kid who would start insulting any one who said something like "well i think communism would have worked if" it was a debate class and lots of politics so everyone just asumed he was a republican untill the teacher created a specia forum just for the debate students, a couples days later a nazi rant is posted on the forum and the computer specailist for the school tracked its poster back to that kid, he got expelled and i never saw him in class agien.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:42 am
Emma says...

In scotland we call chavs - neds. xD I think... O_o

I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held