z

Young Writers Society

What was your first story about?

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:12 am
kittykat says...

Either...

A totally random story about anything that I had on my mind--even if it strayed away from the previous plot--and usually switched from 1st person to 3rd person to 2nd person a lot of the time and had really strange plot twists that hardly made any sense.

Or...

An island that was inhabitted by three abandoned children with one of them being related to a royal family of mermaids and is actually being hunted down by a knight's son because her father killed the knight's son's father in the biggest war the mermaids ever had. ^_^
Our happiness here is all vain glory,
This false world is but transitory,
The flesh is weak, the Fiend is slee
Timor mortis conturbat me.
--William Dunbar

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 am
Xena says...

oh my god kitty... that second one is fuuking brilliant! im not even kidding... you should follow that up. again. not even kidding.
purple bunnies hop at midnight

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:29 am
Xena says...

ps. mine were about a bunch of animals hanging out... and bums with hidden rooms in their boxes... and covering the sun with ice cream because some guy thought it was too hot out... arnt kids retarded? retardedly brilliant that is. and again... ur mermaid story is money :smt008
purple bunnies hop at midnight

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:43 am
[deleted3] says...

A mermaid war -- that sounds pretty fu%$ing cool -- and I'm being serious.
Victer

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:36 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Language, please.

Come to think of it, my first story was about a dog, probably because I wanted one so bad. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:41 pm
JC says...

My first story was about how the easter bunny came to be so. It was great, haha. :D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White