z

Young Writers Society

I hate Makeup

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:14 pm
Harley says...

i wear foundation, cover up, and my mum makes me wear blush cuz she says i look ill if i dont, but im really pale and i like it that way!!!! eyeliner is fun, eyeshadow is FUN, lipgloss rules. dear god im a stereotype. :roll:

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:24 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Don't wear it. Much. I wear it for theater and stuff because I'm part of a drama troupe, but besides that I really don't see any point.

I don't need eye liner because I have really dark lashes, and I don't need mascara because I have really long lashes. I have pretty clear skin most of the time so I don't wear foundation. And I can't stand lip stick. And I don't wear eyeshadow because half the time people think I'm wearing it already for some unknown reason. So yeah... there ya go... I don't wear it...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:32 pm
Harley says...

I dont PLASTER my face with it, tbh. I wear eyeshadow if it matches a t-shirt or something, and eyeliner if i'm going out (otherwise i look like a panda). for school its foundation, blush if i have to, and eyeshadow if i can be bothered. lipgloss always, though, cuz my lips are really dry. i despise lipstick.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:40 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Is it just me or when you breathe through your mouth when your wearing lipstick its like really irritating and you can taste the stuff? Or is that just a sign that I was wearing too much?

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:43 pm
nickelpickle says...

*runs and hides in corner*

Okay. Everyone may kill me, but here goes. For school, I take about 20 minutes to pick out my clothes, 20 to do my hair and 20 for makeup...So an hour before school. I wear cover up ( I need it), foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner sometimes, mascara, lip color, lip gloss and jewlery..... If I am going out to the mall, movies or dinner, it takes me about 2 hours. I take a ten minute shower and then it takes me twenty minutes to prep my face with under eye stuff, foundation, etc. Then, I take thirty minutes to decide what to wear followed by forty five minutes of makeup. I use the makeup above plus powder, eyeliner, etc. Lastly, thirty minutes for hair. I blow dry it, then either straighten or curl it, followed by some type of style and hairspray... No, I am not a barbie doll, yes I am a stereotype.
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:46 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Awwww see at least ya girl enough to admit it lol! I only need 15mins to get ready all I do in the morning is wash/dress and I'm outta the house so I'm lucky I don't need to worry about make-up lol. Anyway I'm thinking about going for a new kinda gothic punk look, loads of black lipstick :D and hopefully eye liner if I can find one I'm not allergic to lol.

Here's one: gothic guys with their black make-up are they just as bad taking their time to look so good?

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

In the morning it takes me about half an hour at most to get ready. Hopefully my clothes match and if its a good day my knee socks will actually match my outfit.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:33 pm
Zion says...

The Black Rose wrote:ok like i only wear nailpolish but is that likea a makeup? You can't kill dead skin cells....

Arvy... NO!!! NO!!!! :-P

People chill, I dont want you to spread stuff like that about me. Me gay? LOL! We all know about make up in here, fashion as well, belive me sometimes I get scared as well, on carnival everyone I know crossdresses (apparently a mask *rolls eyes*) you cant make the diffrence between a guy and a chick. Sick macedonians :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:36 pm
Tara says...

It takes me about...what, under 2 min 2 put on makeup. All I wear is eyeliner and mascara. I refuse to put any cosmetics directly on my skin. Be it eyeshadow, blush, concealer, or anything else of that sort. I don't wear chapstick, because while it's supposed to 'help' your lips stay moist, it actually makes them think they don't need thier natural moisture. My rant is over.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:37 pm
nickelpickle says...

*sits back and feels guilty*

I forgot nail polish... Oh, does tons of jewlery count???
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:41 pm
Lollipop says...

I wear make-up all the time. Just some green eyeshadow, some mascara and some lipgloss. I like to concentrate on my hair because it's mad. I used to wear foundation but it was giving me really bad spots and it made me look as white as a sheep because I have pale skin(I didn't want to get something too dark, I'd be orange!) lol :D
Way hay!!!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:20 am
Areida says...

While I'm sparse with my makeup I LOVE JEWELRY!! I don't wear a ton, but I wear my livestrong bracelet on my left wrist (b/c I'm right-handed and don't like anything in my way when I'm writing), earrings, and a necklace.

Ooh, and I like ribbons. Since my hair is naturally wavy all I have to do is go to sleep with it wet and when I wake up it has all these really cool loose curls in it. So I pulled a small section of hair away from my face on each side and tied a white ribbon onto both sides so it hung down into my dark hair...it was pwetty. :D

Anyway. Back to jewelry. I like expensive jewelry... :oops: .. so I have this one pair of real diamond earrings (studs) that I wear a lot. Heh.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:31 am
Nai says...

Wait, Lollipop... green eyeshadow?
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:04 am
Areida says...

Ooh! I have some green eyeshadow! I wear it sometimes when my shirt has a green tone and it looks really pretty because I have hazelish eyes and it really brings out the green. But I've seen girls who overdo it...*shudder*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:17 am
Duskglimmer says...

Jewelry... yikes... okay, you got me there. I wear it every day. Mostly it's just specific pieces that really mean something to me, but I've gotten to the point where I have to have SOMETHING hanging around my neck, or I go crazy. Don't ask me why.

dreaming_mouse wrote:Here's one: gothic guys with their black make-up are they just as bad taking their time to look so good?

Bad? *eyes glitter* Oh no... sorry, can't ever say that that is a bad thing... those guys simply look too good if it's done right... *realizes what she just said and runs to hide*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon