8%
THEY SUCK!
8%

Total votes : 72

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Nyame says...

I loved Fallen and was all obsessed with it when it came out.

I listened to The Open Door too, but wasn't that keen on it...

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:11 am
Alteran says...

I love Amy Lee, her voice is sweet and I love their songs. Lithium is my favorite, followed by Weight of the World. They're not all depressing, ya know. Just depends on how you interperate it.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:48 pm
iQuippie says...

Evanescence is my favorite band ever. Amy Lee has an amazing voice. Plus, they do an amazing show. Tons of energy. I saw them last October.
I think you're crazy, maybe.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:10 pm
Myth says...

I don't know if I like Evanescence or not and that's only because I never listen to them. Unless I have the radio on.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:25 pm
flytodreams says...

I've heard a few songs by Evanescence, just a handful, and I'm impressed! Amy Lee has an amazing voice, and the lyrics are just so..I don't know what the word is.
I saw the music video of "Sweet Sacrifice" and it was giving me chills!!!
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:41 am
Lil_Pau says...

Evanescence...oh my gosh...I'm such a fanatic of the band. I've been a fanatic since the arrival of My Immortal's music video. My parents are strict so they don't let me buy those type of rock music, so I always go online and download their songs & demos, which is somewhat troublesome, actually. :wink: (I love them so much, I once dreamt that I stole the Fallen & The Open Door album from a CD store). :D

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:50 pm
Esmé says...

I love them - they're just brilliant :)

661 Reviews

Reviews: 661
Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:35 pm
Jasmine Hart says...

I love them! I'm listening to "Like you" at the moment, actually...anyone know when their new album is out?
"Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."
-Maya Angelou

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:25 am
little.angelfire says...

Oh my god!!!! Evanescence!!!! Who couldn't love them????? Amy Lee!!!!!! *drools*

great, you're making me salivate >.<

I loooooooooooooove Evanescence with the sexy Amy!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!

oh yeah, and i have, like, all of their songs. Including those from the Origin and EP cd's ^.^ (is very proud)

--meow
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:59 am
Black Ghost says...

Jasmine Hart wrote:I love them! I'm listening to "Like you" at the moment, actually...anyone know when their new album is out?

New album? The Open Door has only been out for a year so far, and if the time lapse between albums is the same as it was between Fallen and The Open Door, it'll probaly be a good year or so longer before their third album (which, of course, will be a musical masterpiece ;))

[s]BlackGhost[/s]

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:56 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

They're good, not quite breaching Totally Awesome but close. I liked them mostly before I started getting depressed a lot, and they definitely weren't the band I went to when I was down... but I like them anyway.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:20 pm
Insane Book Geek says...

Evanesence is awesome. Simple as that.
'A lovely treason, hmm?' - Stargirl

Music is my oxygen; headphones are my lifeline.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm
indigochild1991 says...

I love love love Evanescence!! My favourite band of all time, hands down!!!
I love the emotion in the songs, and the way in one CD you'll have a few purely emotional and instrumental songs, and at the same time jump around rock songs! I think that Evanescence keep a certain type of haunting emotion in ther=ir songs that really sets them apart from other bands.

And someone called them depressing, but they are anything but, if you ask me. Their songs are not depressing-emotional and passionate always, but not depressing.

And as a further not I must say that I found lots of empowerment as a younger child just starting seondary school in a time that was perhaps not my happiest. Go Evanescence!! :)

What is your favourite song/s, fellow fans? I have just recently fallen in love with Cloud Nine! And I have always loved My Immortal, Bring Me To Life, Sweet Surrender....oh just all of them!!
'Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night'-Edgar Allan Poe

'Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent'-Eleanor Roosevelt

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:55 am
*writewatiwant* says...

I agree with Insane. Enough said.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 am
Krupp says...

I hate to be honest, but to me, Evanescence is a lot like Linkin Park; they're cool when you're new to them and like aggressive, angsty nu metal/alternative metal/rock/whatever. But when you get older, you kinda find it's a little too bland to keep listening to again and again. I'm not knocking on the band, but they don't really boast anything special with their music. If you like it, then cool. I'm just not into it anymore.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

Moo.
— Cow