z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:48 pm
LowKey says...

So far I really like college, but it takes up pretty much all my time. So, until I'm able to get a week ahead, no more YWS. Luckily, I get all of December off for Christmas break. So if I don't get ahead, see you then!

Also, this quarter is the busiest quarter I'll ever to take, so after December the load will be pretty light compared to what I have now. So I'll see you all after December, too!

Until then!

Dreamer

ps Finals are the first three days of December, so not until those are done. This also means no NaNoWriMo this year. >.<

But who needs NaNoWriMo? Instead of rushing to write a novel in a month, I'm rushing to do all my homework as well as all my classes each week!
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:41 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

All right, Dreamer! College at fourteen!

Good luck!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:36 am
MadHatter says...

Going to college at fourteen? You must be a genius! Well, I hope it isn't too much stress for you. Adious for awhile!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:46 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

Hi there, people.

Well, the departure/goodbye thread is here, so I might as well use it... Just wanted to let you all know that I'm more or less leaving, more or less for good. I've finally decided to start having an actual life of my own instead of a perpetrated internet alter ego, which I think will be more satisfying in the long run of things.

:smt024 :smt072

:smt039

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:15 am
Rydia says...

Good luck with that Muffin and if you get bored of the real world, we'll be here waiting for you. Will miss you,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Areida says...

I've had to take a step back from Internet life before. It took me a few weeks, but after just staying away for a while, I found that it was easier to disconnect from it, and balance real life with Internet life. Maybe you'll be able to do the same thing so we won't have to lose you permenantly.

Until then - We'll miss you, Muffin!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

141 Reviews

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:37 am
MadHatter says...

We'll miss you Muffin. And, sorry for think you were Prok's mom...
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:49 am
Kylan says...

Well, my parents have found my achilles heel...

They've decided to take YWS away from me for an undefined period of time. Apparently they feel I spend too much time on the computer ( a grand total of two hours max on weekdays ) and want me to take up exercising and other various life skills. I don't feel lacking in said areas but, hey, they're the dictators. They've got the power.

As much as I'd like to stick it to the man, I'm kinda in a corner here.

So expect my activity (to anyone who cares) to take a plunge. I'll be able to get on at school and work, but only intermittantly.

Hopefully I'll be back soon.

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado

141 Reviews

Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 am
MadHatter says...

See you Kylan. I hope you can get back on.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:27 am
Rydia says...

We'll miss you Kylan!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:35 am
GingerLizzy says...

Leaving till after Christmas everyone.

See you on January 8th!

Merry Christmas!
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

245 Reviews

Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:34 am
LowKey says...

Bye Lizzy! Have a merry Christmas!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:44 am
PenguinAttack says...

Merry Chrissy LizzyG!
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:18 am
whence says...

I haven't been posting much with finals and family, but I'm just letting you all know that I'll be gone 'til sometime early January.
So...see ya in the 08.

Cheers.
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

245 Reviews

Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 am
LowKey says...

Eep!

Four quizzes due on the same day for the next few weeks! If I'm not on, I'm studying. Chances are I'm also ferociously stressed and sleep deprived, as the same due-dates go on to midterm. :shock: The teachers haven't posted the due-dates for after mid terms, so we'll see if I'm alive at the end of the quarter. If so, expect to see me spamming the boards with joyful 'I'm back' messages. :)

Until March at the latest! :D

Dreamer

The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening