z

Young Writers Society

Sure, jump on the band wagon!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:31 am
Sam says...

It makes you look 'adult', I guess. And when you're constantly stuck in a school full of immature horny brats, it helps a little. I suppose, at least.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:38 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i dont think that there was ever a need to have a boyfreind or girlfreind, for most its just hormones, but later on it has other reasons. to many people its just "oh boy, sex!" aka HORMONES. it isnt worth throwing away your school carrere, becaus that decides mostly what you will do for the rest of your life, is it really worth it to spend a couple of years and end up throwing away the rest of your life (school decides allot!!). for me it would only be for personality and emotional support....
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:49 pm
Fool says...

I'd like to have a boyfriend i think, but because i'd like to know someone really and deeply cares about me and the relationship goes past being friends. I've never let a lad get in the way of work before now.

As for sex? Only when we were both ready, as a mutual desision. Not spur of the moment, not pushed in, when we are BOTH ready.

As for the other thing? I havent had a boyfriend in a while, havent really wanted one up until recently, but, (some of you might be shocked at this) when i go out to gigs and stuff im happy to get off with lads i dont know that well. *shock horror* BUT, the way i see it, its not a commitment, it makes you feel better, (and flattered if then come onto you) And it can be practise for someone you really care about.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 pm
Muse says...

I have a boyfriend, and i love him lots and lots. Im not planning on having sex for a while though, but i'd rather before i was 19.
but, (some of you might be shocked at this) when i go out to gigs and stuff im happy to get off with lads i dont know that well. *shock horror*

I dont mind doing that either, its fun. Not all the time though, just occasionally!
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:45 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Im not planning on having sex for a while though, but i'd rather before i was 19.

What's the big deal about 19?

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:01 am
The Silent Aviator says...

Call me old fashioned, but I probably will wait to start dating until college.
You dont HAVE to date in high school, you know...
I know many people who turn 15 or 16 whenever their parents say its ok to date and they jump the gun and go crazy and start dating IMMEDIATLEY just so that they can say that they have a girfriend or thy're curious or something.
Personally, I think you should be a junior or senior before you get to go on your first real date. You will be more mature thn if you're only 15 or 16.
I can't recall the exact number, but I know for a fact that the percentage of girls who graduate high school as virgins is less than 50%.
Pitiful.
I would reccomend waiting until college to date seriously, after the raging stream of hormones has subsided...

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:03 am
Sponson Light says...

no college is still up there.

Dating in Junior or Senior years is redundant.
At max you'll get 2 years and you'll be split apart by different colleges.
If you start Sophomore you can at least fit in 3 years if you know what your doing.

Everybody loves a lasting relationship.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:04 am
zelithon says...

I love all the boys on this sight!
Thats just the hormones talking. They make me feel so girly. In every othere aspect I am a tomboy.
:oops:
Hormones: Derick is lookin FINE today
Brain: no he isn't! Shutup Shutup Shutup! he is a dork.
heart: Whatever, lets beat him at stuff!
brain: you are so dam competitive
hormones: lets do it, I would do anything to get near him
brain: pervert
Hormones: he is the same age and a boy, I am not a pevert
heart: lets play sports!
brain: lets read books!
hormones: lets think about boys!
this happened years ago when it first started, luckily my brain won, that particular battle atleast. Next one might not be so easy. :-$

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:04 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

The Silent Aviator wrote:Call me old fashioned, but I probably will wait to start dating until college.
You dont HAVE to date in high school, you know...
I know many people who turn 15 or 16 whenever their parents say its ok to date and they jump the gun and go crazy and start dating IMMEDIATLEY just so that they can say that they have a girfriend or thy're curious or something.
Personally, I think you should be a junior or senior before you get to go on your first real date. You will be more mature thn if you're only 15 or 16.
I can't recall the exact number, but I know for a fact that the percentage of girls who graduate high school as virgins is less than 50%.
Pitiful.
I would reccomend waiting until college to date seriously, after the raging stream of hormones has subsided...

hear hear!!!
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:21 am
Doctor Kitty says...

That's just...SAD.

I love all the boys on this sight!
Thats just the hormones talking. They make me feel so girly.

That's just something that young, pubescent girls do, if I'm not mistaken. I believe it's referred to as "boy-crazy." :P

Random avatar

Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:10 am

Sponson Light wrote:no college is still up there.

Dating in Junior or Senior years is redundant.
At max you'll get 2 years and you'll be split apart by different colleges.
If you start Sophomore you can at least fit in 3 years if you know what your doing.

Everybody loves a lasting relationship.

True, but there is no point in establishing a true long term relationship in high school unless you want to get married at age 18, right after you graduate.Which isn't wise.

241 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:14 am
zelithon says...

My cousin did it. So did everyone on 7th heven. Then again they are all sons of preists. :D :P 8) :lol: :twisted: :thumb: :mrgreen: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :) :elephant:

Random avatar

Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:35 am

lol:)

About your cousin; if he/she is truly enjoying it and hasn't divorced or anything, kudos to him/her.

As for seventh heaven... :lol: Didn't your mother tell you not to believe everything on TV?

241 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:46 am
zelithon says...

I meant my cousin is the son of a preist too! He only reasontly got marryed and it would be supriseing if it worked.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:18 am
sabradan says...

I find it odd that most people giving relationship advice are all mostly (not all but mostly) under age (i.e. not of consenting age, which is, I believe 17). I find it odd. Especially one of you who is 13 whose had a bf for two years?!? When I was thirteen, I played video games, and sword fighting games outside with my freinds. I didn't care about girls. Hell, I didn't hit puberty until like 7th grade. (Of course, then it hit with avengence, but whatever).

I didn't go on my first date until I was a junior in HighSchool. It didn't work out that well for me, but whatever, youlive and you learn. And yes, while I had the hormones pulling me every which way, you can resist it. Hormones arent this thing that can't be beaten. And even now, two years later, while I want to have sex, sure, I can definately wait, and the most important thing to me anyway, about having a girlfreind is having the companionship of someone of the opposite sex you can't get with your other freinds. Get it?

Besides, there are *ahem* ways to deal with hormones. If you get my drift....
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver