z

Young Writers Society

Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

Hilarious or Sickening?

This is so gross it's funny
6%
This is NOT funny
88%
I bought their album
6%

Total votes : 17

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 pm
Zion says...

They strive for all white prefectionsim. As well as the Aryans. Perfect hair, (MUST be blond), eyes (MUST be blue) perfect figure, and trust they would gladly kill someone whos overweight, supposedly it was a mockery to perfection. Dear God....why?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:41 pm
Duskglimmer says...

yeah... great... guess that means, I'm gone...

oh wait... I knew that already! after all, my great-grandparents were forced to live in an all-jewish camp in prussia...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:46 pm
Sureal says...

I'm half Jewish. Dark hair, dark eyes. I'm in trouble...

The fans on the forum actually believe that Prussian Blue are going to make it big, onto the mainstream music scene. It won't happen (or at least, I hope it won't).
I wrote the above just for you.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:47 pm
Duskglimmer says...

If it does I'll scream.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:49 pm
sabradan says...

Don't you worry. One call to the Mossad (Israeli Intelligence--like the CIA or MI5, but better) and all this will be "sorted out"....:D

Anyway, I'm 100% Jewish. Dark Hair, Dark Eyes, when I'm in Israel, I have a medium complexion. I'm f***ed. Although, I'd probably go down fighting before anything else, so it doesnt really matter to me.

These girls are sick....
Last edited by sabradan on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:18 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

These Prussian Blue girls give humans a bad name.

This is the most idiotic thing ever. Racists are retarded, plain and simple.

I'd like to see the Prussian Blue girls' response to a mixture of races, pricking their fingers, and then showing them what color their blood is. They'd be like, "OMG ITS NOT BLUE AND GREEN AND PINK! ITS RED LIKE MINE! NOOOO!"

Prussian Blue= Stupid.
Racists= Stupid.
The diverse races of the world= Cool.

I need to make a post on their forum and say, "You know everyone bleeds red, right?" I wonder what they would say...
Probably something along the lines of, "OMG U TRATOR"
And I'd say, "OMG UR A IDIUT!!!" :P

Racists make me sick.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:15 am
Poppi says...

Wow didn't expect so many replies to it!!
Hadn't read the lyrics yet but that stuff is >>>RANK<<< to understate. It's also a leeeetle bit stupid to want everyone to be blond and blue and skinny... I mean I only know one girl like that NOT COUNTING THE GERMAN SIDE OF MY FAMILY ALL OF WHOM HAVE DARK HAIR AND EYES... nasty little brats. They won't make the mainstream... and if they do... we shall alll have to gang together to form a big fat anti-racist army where we round up the racists and put them in special camps and poke them with spoons until they go mad.

It's worse though! They are not just racists like the everyday arseholes who call me Paki (must be slightly colourblind...) these guys are in full support of Nazism which is worse!!! They have Hitler on their t-shirts... THEY HAVE HITLER ON THEIR T-SHIRTS!!! (can i make it any clearer...)
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:47 am
deleted6 says...

No way i look at the lyrics of one song an was dusgusted, well i've get a message for them watch Downfall the last 10 ten days of Hitler lives by then he blamed everyone for losing the war ever the Germans, so if he their father then i'm Xzar of Russia.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:39 am
Zion says...

Fontroy, dude, its TZAR not Xzar. :lol:

::ahem::

I hope they'll end up in a asylim somewhere. Question, how does the goverment allow such a thing? Sab, please oh please, do make sure that the MOSAD drop them in a volcano or something. They are a mockery to rational thinking.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

35 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:06 am
Poppi says...

Dropping them in a volcano may count as Racistial Hatred...
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:12 pm
Ego says...

Combat hatred with hatred; how...savage.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:08 pm
Bobo says...

Arvy, they're singing, not killing people. Or at least not that we know of anyway. You guys, racism is sick and all, but you still make me laugh with some of your responses. Let's kill all Nazi's YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Fighting fire with fire only makes the flames higher. Yo.

35 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:11 pm
Poppi says...

Yo init! Good response there. Life's funny... BUT THEY'RE NAZIS.

If you're gonna laugh - laugh at them for being 60 years outdated!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:13 pm
Bobo says...

init?

That is why I'm laughing at them, because they're so stupid and following ancient beliefs that were never popular at all.

35 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:37 pm
Poppi says...

init man. you said yo. i thought yo woz a chav like. so i said init so it's like woteva man.

sorry. first nazis... now chavs... when will the fun end

"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda