z

Young Writers Society

Josh Groban. . . . :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:17 am
Kilty says...

Renee Fleming is amazing. I like Andrea Boccelli and Charlotte Church (Josh has a duet w/ her) as well, but Josh Groban is my favourite.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:51 pm
Duskglimmer says...

I've only ever heard him sing at the 2005 Oscars when he had that duet with Beyonce (*cringes*). But he sounded really good.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:17 pm
Kilty says...

Argh. . . .Beyonce. What a strange person to pair with Josh Groban.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:25 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

josh groban is one of my fave singers too. He sings with pure emotions. I admire him.
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

Random avatar

Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Kilty says...

Yeah. I think he should sing Gaelic though. That would be really cool.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:57 pm
Chevy says...

My mom bough his 1st CD when it first came out and I was like "Ughhh...what's this?" So I listened to it. And I liked it...for when I was settling down for bed time, of course. I do enjoy You Raise Me Up, though. I've sang it for special events in the past. And as for Charlotte Church...she was only cool when she was on Touched by an Angel. *Sighs* The good ol' days. But she does NOT look like the same person close up. It almost scared me.

Dude I totally just realized...this should like so be in the Enternainment section. *Smacks oneself*
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:56 pm
Mattie says...

HA HA. Josh Groban's song "You Raise Me Up" was voted on of the awesomely bad love songs ever on VH1. LOL He's OK. I don't dig his music too much though and he has something about him that isn't too sexy. I don't know if it's the hair or what...it's something though. ;) Don't shoot me though...Fontroy won that award. :)

Random avatar

Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:49 am
Kilty says...

He's not as attractive as Gerard Butler. . . .

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:20 am
Crysi says...

Alright, I'll give you that. But Gerard Butler can't sing nearly as well as Josh Groban, let alone the Great, the One and Only Phantom, Michael Crawford.. *worship, worship*
Love and Light

Random avatar

Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:33 am
Kilty says...

I dunno who Michael Crawford is, but I think Gerard did pretty well for his first time singing. I can't wait to see him in Beowulf. Still a year to go. Comes out next summer.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:44 am
Areida says...

They're making a movie out of Beowulf?

Oh gravy, they'll probably merdilate it. *cries* First the Iliad, now Beowulf... why can't they just leave our precious classics alone!?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:03 am
Kilty says...

Yeah, but I think it is in safe hands with Sturla Gunnarson. He's a native Icelandic, and thus has grown up delving himself into Norse myth and things like that.

It is very well written as well. No words derived from Latin are in the script, only words derived from Norse and other roots.

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare