z

Young Writers Society

American Idol

404 Reviews

Reviews: 404
Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 am
Gadi. says...

I am sad Carly Smithson had to leave... :( she was the best one of the lot.

And I was getting tired of Castro. I think we should just give the crown to Archuleta and run away.

Poop. :(
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 am
Areida says...

I am SO glad Jason finally got axed last night. Carly or Michael Johns should have been where he was; he isn't nearly as good of a singer as the rest of the top 4 contestants, just had a huge female fan base. I grant that he's funny, and seems like a nice guy, but he just doesn't have the pipes.

It's funny that he's from Rockwall, though. My school went to our district academic competition meet there and saw signs on fast food restaurants and school billboards that said, "Good Luck, Jason Castro!" and "We're Proud of Jason Castro" and stuff like that. It was cool. :P

The top three are all incredible. I'm going to be sad, no matter who goes home next week. Can't we have a tie? :P

I've loved the Davids from the start, and Syesha too. My younger sister wants David Cook to win, but I still can't pick a definite favorite of the three. I keep trying to get annoyed with David Archuleta so I can narrow it down, but so far it hasn't worked. He's just too adorable. And after that smokin' One Rock and Roll Too Many, I am a Syesha fan forever. David Cook, though... mm mm mmm. I like me some of that. ;)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec