z

Young Writers Society

Your Future

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:33 pm
BlueStone says...

Ahh yes... My grand future.
I'm going to be some rich bastard from making the first vaccine for HIV, then my life spirals down from there. Retiring at around 27 with nothing but a briefcase of cash and some major in biochemistry or molecular biology (or both). Probably I will pick up my writing talents and start writing boring science articles and non-fiction books on whatever comes to mind. I probably won't marry, as I'm a total work-o-holic, and any relationships at that current time will be everything pathetic and more. I will probably have my most fun as a grandpa, spoiling my grandchildren, and going on vacations to Rent-an-Island. Oh, and take El to Baja to get some melenin synthesis going (tanning :wink: ). I will probably die around mid 70s; from trying to save some beautiful woman on the street from getting hit by a car, but I trip on my cane and take that crashcan to the dome. That's the life of me! :twisted:

~BS

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Tue May 03, 2005 2:26 pm
Chevy says...

Well, according to deathclock.com, I have until March 4, 2045 until I die so yeah, I'll be just turning 55. Anyway, before then,lol. Hopefully I'll go to college dadadada and during then--or after then, not sure yet I'll start singing and playing guitar and of course writing--music mostly. I play guitar all the time so yeah...hopefully I'll be really good and maybe I'll get known for it. But, of course, if that doesn't happen, I'll settle for being an author.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 05, 2005 9:16 am
Boots_snob says...

----UNI to study teaching at Bently
----By the age of 25 i would like to go to Asia
----I want to come back home and have a job somewhere when i am 30
----I would like to get married and have kids before the age of 35
----I would like to live until i am at least 75

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu May 05, 2005 10:33 pm
Ego says...

I have none.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri May 06, 2005 5:00 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I wish I could answer this question.

I want to go to university, but I don't know what to study.
I want to make loads of money, but I don't know how.
I want a big house with a drum kit and a piano.
I want to go to lots of different countries, especially Norway, Belguim, Holland, Germany, etc.
I want to live until I'm really old, retire to the Highlands and die in my sleep feeling happy with what I did with my life.
I want to get to Heaven and tell God how much of his world I explored.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings