425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:54 pm
Firestarter says...

I got assassin.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:35 pm
-KayJuran- says...

NINJA!!!

You are a Ninja.
You are like a samurai gone bad. The good side is no longer interesting you and feel that darkness is where you belong. Though you may think you are the evil one, you're not. Because deep inside there is still that little glimpse of who you once were. You don't like to associate with people that much and keep away. In your mind they are ignorant and not so interesting anyway. That means you are a lonley person who don't trust people, and you have really no desire to do so either. Life is a big pain and annoyance for you and you aren't quite sure on how to handle it. Other people see you as mysterious and secretive, and that is probably right.

Main weapon: Daggers and throwing stars
Quote: "I hate people. People make me pro-nuclear" -Margaret Smith
Facial expression: Frown
[/img]

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:56 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

You are a Samurai
You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you<br>somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword
Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile

I'm not sure if I wanna be a samurai lol...
Last edited by dreaming_mouse on Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:56 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Assasin... What more can I say?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:06 pm
Midnight says...

first time assasin, second time protector. I changed my mind on a couple.
available

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:21 pm
Harley says...

You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Quote: "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain

I tried a first time and got maniac killer... eep

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:44 pm
hekategirl says...

You kill for revenge.
That is because you have lost something or someone you held very dear. Now you can't seem to get over the loss that marked your soul, and the only solution is to go after the one person who brought all this pain to you. Chances are you are angry inside and you bottle everything up and don't talk to anyone about it. People may want to help, but you think that they can never understand your pain and only get frustrated because of this. But it is important to see all that you have left and be thankful of that even if you have lost something great. It may not be true that Times heals all wounds, but with time and talking about your feelings, maybe the hurt will ease.

Main weapon: Yourself
Quote: "You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec
Facial expression: Gritted teeth and teary eyes

That is so me. I love the picture, I think I might use it as my avvie...

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:14 pm
Armadian says...

I am a samurai.You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:14 pm
Armadian says...

I am a samurai.You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil person, if it is for justice and peace. You also don't belive in mourning all the time and think that once you've hit a bad stage in life you just have to get up again. It's pointless to concentrate on emotional pain and better to just get on with everything. You also are a down to earth type of person and think before you act. Impulsive people may annoy you somewhat.

Facial expression: Small smile.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:33 pm
niteowl says...

I kill for revenge. See hekategirl above.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:59 pm
Nai says...

You are a protector.
Yes, you don't like to kill people. That goes against everything you belive in. It's not that you are a coward, but your ideals and morals wouldn't allow it. You are the typical hero, do the righteous things, get the bad guys and do it all legally. But just because you don't kill doesn't mean you can't kick ass. And that is what you do. You use your brain and your strenght to do honourable deeds and protect people you know and love. If an evil guy is going to take over the world soon, it's you who will get involved. You hate watching innocents suffer, and love seeing bad people getting what they deserve. You are probably also happy and optimistic and work pretty good in groups. And the friends you usually make are true ones.

Main weapon: Anything at all
Quote: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" -Joe Lewis
Facial expression: Smile

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me... ::wipes away tear:: 'Tis true.

And I like that quote also.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:26 pm
Muse says...

I kill for revenge. Muahahahahaha, thats ok...i suppose
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:57 pm
Galatea says...

You are a maniac killer.
It doesn't matter who they are and what they have or haven't done. You still want to kill them. And for a simple reason only; it's fun. Seeing people in pain is like ecstasy. Maybe you have some sort of mental problems or you are this way because of previous deep scars, only you know. But now you are sadistic and maybe you only like to see a special group of people be in pain (e.g. preps). However you are not the most social person in the bunch and people think you are weird. That bothers you somewhat but atleast you can entertain yourself with daydreaming about killing them. After all, they have no idea what's coming.

Main weapon: Explosives and torture equpiment
Quote: "Insanity: a perfect rational adjustment to an insane world" - R.D. Lang
Facial expression: Wicked smile[/img]
Last edited by Galatea on Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:39 am
electricbluemonkey says...

YAY! I'm an assasin...is that good or bad? Ah, who cares. Well, off to kill some people....
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda