z

Young Writers Society

I hate Makeup

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:13 pm
Zion says...

Not every sort of make up can damage your skin. Unless of course you want to look like a albino dolly. I dont plan to use make up any time soon, but people use make up not only to make them selves prettier but to empower some of their facial features: Eyelashes, Lips, cheeks stuff like that. About preparing, at least 20 minutes when I go out. One hour tops.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:37 pm
Emma says...

dreaming_mouse wrote:I love how if you wear loads of eyeline it makes the white of your eyes really bright and your eyes look so much cooler. Too bad I'm allergic to it though T_T

Awwww! thats why I wear it! Being allergic to it must be hard for u!!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:07 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Not really...it's make-up it's not essential to my life so I get by without it...

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:28 pm
Nai says...

Arvandor wrote:Not every sort of make up can damage your skin. Unless of course you want to look like a albino dolly. I dont plan to use make up any time soon, but people use make up not only to make them selves prettier but to empower some of their facial features: Eyelashes, Lips, cheeks stuff like that. About preparing, at least 20 minutes when I go out. One hour tops.

lmao... :roll:
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:34 pm
Nai says...

I'm just teasing you Arv...

lol
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:59 pm
Zion says...

Hey I have a 17 year old sister. Im interested into those stuff. Well, not too much *shivers* argh....
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:17 pm
Nai says...

::shrugs::

Well I live a 19 year old girl...she's really in with the popular, spoiled, girly girl crowd.
Ever see the movie "Legally Blonde"? That's exactly how her and her friends are.

I have no intrest in make up at all except why it some women are so obsessed with it.

When I post my picture in Post Your Own Pic Thread i'll put in her picture too.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:27 pm
Zion says...

Legally blond? Iwatched it at least a thousand times. Know thine enemy they say.

Immanuel Kant

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:31 pm
Nai says...

lol Why so many times? It was torture for me to watch the 2nd one with a girl I liked.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:36 pm
Zion says...

I dont have the slightest idea. Iwant to delve deep inside the mind of the woman. I already know quite a good deal about them, I managed to counteract some of their usuall tactics

Immanuel Kant

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:42 pm
Nai says...

lmao

I could imagine you on a Discovery Channel special where your spying on a woman and studying them...then her husband sees and tosses you in a snake pit LOL

Well we better get back onto the subject before this is locked...

I just think that most, MOST, women do not need makeup.
Some of the girls at my school put way too much on and it honestly doesn't look that appealing.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

94 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:56 pm
Zion says...

lol yeah, but Ill say this. I dont spy on them I have a few "lab rats" of mine. But it seems as much every girl/chick/woman is diffrent they have some collective thoughts. Most of them.

Immanuel Kant

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:19 pm
Emma says...

lol while I was looking down.. I was think Arvy was gay :P j/k

And yer, Aniar, thats why I dont wear much. Lip balm, blusher, lipstick and bright eyeshadow scares me... Really... People dont wear it!! :D

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:29 pm
Nai says...

!!!! ARVY"S GAY!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????

No i'm kidding too.

And let me just say, all though I think that most women look better without makeup, (I think it's eyeshadow is what i'm thinking of) eyeshadow can look pretty sexy on some women lol

Depends how much is used though

God, I need to stop posting here lmao
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:32 pm
Elizabeth says...

ok like i only wear nailpolish but is that likea a makeup? You can't kill dead skin cells....

Arvy... NO!!! NO!!!! :-P

Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (Brandon Sanderson, The Way of Kings)