z

Young Writers Society

Thanks...

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:10 am
View Likes
Tara says...

-Ok, first of all, and definately mostly, my sister Lauran, who I love more than anything or anyone on this planet or any other.

-My mother and father.

-Ron Brienes, the most amazing teacher to walk to the earth since Socrates.

Everyone on this site, and all of the others, who have helped me with my writing, and have just been great friends. If I ever get published, I'm dedicating one of my books to you guys.
:wink:

-Jeriah, Andy, Angelie, Peter, Chas, Pam, Penny, Charlie, Will, and all of the others, even Josh (the little *bleeeeeeeeeeep*).
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:14 am
View Likes
Elelel says...

My piano teacher for being my phychiatrist (however you spell it) and helping me through my major fear ... of the word "test" (that always sent me into crying fits). My year 8 English and French teacher for allowing me to write a story in the back of my journal ... then not minding when it consumed my entire book from back to front. My year 9 English teacher for making me read a section of my story to the class under a false name ... NOT. I'd never been terrified until that moment. My year 8 and 9 homeclass teacher for being the only homeclass teacher to even take an interest in what I was writing through the morning bullitin, then later becoming one of my fans :lol:. Happee (or whatever she wants to be called) just because she's my sister and would probably attemp to kill me if I didn't mention her. And Mesh, for helping me on my first day on YFW.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:37 am
View Likes
ZZAP says...

:? And no one said 'thank you' to me for being the best guy ever? I'm so disappointed. :(

Anyways, I'd like to say 'thank you' to myself... Yea me?! For being the best person I ever can be. Also, I'd like to say 'thank you' to all the mirrors of the world, allowing me to see myself. They are important! Also... *drum roll* As you probably would have guessed, I will say 'thank you' to all the females in the world, for all the estrogen you provide. Fire and Arvy, don't respond to me, as I know what you are already going to say. 8)

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:54 am
View Likes
Happy Lizard says...

Thankyous... um .. er I guess El! one day I just sat down and wrote, El convinced me that it was good.
She then forced me on the site, and well, I guess ... THANKS EL! never thought I'd say that ...
Oh, yeah and, I know I've only been a member for a week or so but I'll also thank Crysi and her dragons (the dark ones)

CLAP FOR EL, CRYSI AND HER DARK DRAGONS PEOPLE! WOOO!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Every body dance now!
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
~~Honary 11-year old~~

Would you like some bread with your pepper?

See that freak with blood shot eyes and a mole on his eyelid over there?
He is so hot.

I hate peas.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:15 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Hehe aww, thanks! :D

Let's see.. I'd thank my parents for not rejecting my writing, my English teacher Mr. Cabasino for being the coolest teacher ever and really encouraging me, my old band teacher Mr. Divita for giving me great memories, Mesh for always being there for me, even when I haven't been a very good friend.. And many of the people on this site! I'm gonna dedicate my first novel to you guys!

Alright Z, fine. I'll thank you as an individual.. :roll: For.. what? Being the most egotistical - er, I mean, the coolest guy on the site. Besides Nate, of course! 8)
Love and Light

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:42 am
View Likes
Wulie says...

Hmmmm I would like to thank, my mumio for not rehecting me after I fucked up a large part of my life and always standing by me no matter what, and even when my art is really crap she says its good! My art teacher for having confidence in me, and my german teacher for scaring the hell out of me so much that I had to learn and became top of my group! And ben for getting me this far in life, then abandoning me *sulks* however I don't need him HA! ok on a weird rant!

And thank you all for helping me in my writing honestly this is such a nice place I'm not very good at fitting in at new palces but you guys really welcomed me!

wu x

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 am
Elizabeth says...

I forgot about this.

I would like to thank my boyfriend for inspiring me to write a lot because it's about him
And Mr. Hagg, he is my favourite teacher and I hate him

I speleled favorite, favourite again...

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:07 am
Sam says...

I must update :P

*Billy Schwa
*The Traveling Hobo Bobs
*Shea
*YWS! yay!
*And the loyal followers of SKUNK THE RIVER OTTER!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat