THEY SUCK!
8%

Total votes : 72

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:52 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

I love em. Especially AMy. She has this almost spooky beauty. ANd her voice...wow. My favorite song is Going under
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:10 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

I have the Fallen album but I don't like it. I'll sell it to someone for £10...£12 including P&P :P
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:30 am
View Likes
Auhbrei says...

Harsh! That CD rocks! I would have to say my very most favorite song is "Breath No More" Its a song they cut off from fallen, but its going to be on the next CD, which is coming out this year :D:D I want to their concert this summer and I heard this song and fell in love with it. I decided to sing it at a contest at my fair, and I won :D:D Its an amazing song!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 pm
View Likes
Wulie says...

They're ok I guess great voice but just so repetative, to be fair I did really like them saw them live to but that was two years ago! They're ok to listen to some times but not all the time. Nto the greatest fan but hey
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:45 pm
Night Mistress says...

they are awesome! :D
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:12 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

I love 'em! They had a concert not long ago that couldn't have been more than five minutes from my house. I was so ticked when I couldn't go. But anyways, yeah, they rock. I can't wait for their next album.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:17 pm
Dreami says...

I like some of there songs, but not the harder rock songs. The ones I like are "My Immortal," "Hello", "Taking Over Me", and.... oh yeah, "Everybody's Fool". Amy Lee should go on American Idol under a different identity, and win it all, haha. That'd be hilarious.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:10 am
extrication says...

Liked them once when I was a wee tweenie and trying to be a mall goth and emo because I used to think that pretending to be depressed was the epitome of cool.

Honestly? Amazing voice, but everything else is mediocre. And that's just fudging it--they are at the bottom of the dregs, more or less.

Plus there are wayyy more amazing artists than them. But whatever. It's your tastes, really.
because memory moves in orbits
of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain,
and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself.
- Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:43 pm
sanguine_dreams says...

None of the above: I liked Fallen, but as they've become more mainstream, I've liked them less and less.

Also, if you think Amy Lee has a good voice, try listening to a live CD. It's... disappointing, to say the least. They edit the crap out of their recorded CDs so that it sounds like she can sing in that range, but actually, no.
"My form is a filthy type of yours." -the Creature, Frankenstein

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:28 am
Black Ghost says...

Um...no. Amy Lee's voice is even more amazing live than in a recording studio. Sure, her voice sounds off when she's running around on stage trying to put on a show, but then again, who's voice wouldn't. When she sits down to sing some of the slower songs, her voice comes out beautifully. As for their music being depressing, I don't think that at all. Sure it has a sad tone, but it's more like they're embracing the darkness, which makes their music seem empowering.

But yeah, I'm like a super-mega-huge fan of theirs, so I might be praising them a bit too much. But hey, I love them. Scratch that, I love Amy Lee. :D

MM

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:36 am
Sureal says...

I've seen a couple of videos of them playing live, and thought her voice was pretty good. And, like magicman, I also noticed that she reached the CD quality easier when she was sitting and playing the piano.
I wrote the above just for you.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 am
October Girl says...

I love Evanescence. My fav song is My Last Breath. I love that song, I love that band. I own both of the CDs. I think that the band has a great music video of Bring Me To Life. I love that band!!!!
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:17 am
Lilith says...

i love Evanescence. Amy has such an amazing voice. I can sing a lot like her which is cool. But i think that Amy Lee is such an amazing singer.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 am
Black Ghost says...

O.o I found a beautiful live version of her song Good Enough:

I think this proves she can sing ;)

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief