z

Young Writers Society

Beware of online lovers...

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:21 am
Elizabeth says...

I'm pretty sure I'm not........
Because aside from the fact that is incredibly creepy, I don't think my dad lives with his parents an his older sister.
And he doesn't even have an older sister....

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE???

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:40 am
ZZAP says...

Actually, this is fairly interesting to talk about. Not just at a romantic and lovable level, but at even where there are friendships and enemies this is still great to cover. It's the fact that honesty becomes key here, because what I flicker across the screen becomes the only traceable substance that tells you who I am. Why yes, this I can have some paint on, as I myself have done this. But these individuals didn't use all sorts of tech savvy items they could have. Webcams and proof pics are getting more and more support. Play safe, and you should be fine.

One of my best bros in the Navy right now hooked up via the net, now he is getting married (yes, he has met her in person! and is planning MORE visits to Texas). My cousin got to flick off the lights with a virgin, and they too met online. These are possibilities; people must realize that connecting through the net is becoming more normal as we know it. Instead of actually going out to find one, you can actually sit on yer ass and get one. *laughs* Pity pity, for what a wonderful way to mend the foundation of a future relationship. Just so long as you are internally truthful, there is nothing to fear. Besides your partner. I guess that's the risk for sitting on your behind instead of dancing with her. Go get 'em boys!

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data