this whole day

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 833
Reviews 1
has made me realize that People don't control me and I am my own person. Staying angry only makes you madder, and you always have people to turn to when the going gets rough. Right now, I am happy just to be me, whether you like it or not.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2374
Reviews 25
That is truly cool. =)
Previously known as Aloha




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Had me embarrassed of small events since 7:23 until 3:47. I tried to tell myself that I should not care for mortal opinions, but for some reason it did not work :?
I was Amareth :)



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh