z

Young Writers Society

Funny Chat I just had.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:09 am
Zion says...

Wow....Sponson, your friends are....unique. :shock: Who in the rational state of mind would buy a (tin foiled, blunt) shuriken to a 15 year old brat anyway?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:42 pm
QiGuaiGongFu says...

I had one when I was younger than that.
For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- HL Mencken
Lie together like butt.
Presenting the GFuture, soon to be the Gnow, reality presented by Google.
Welcome to GEarth.
~Baske in the randomness~

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:44 pm
Zion says...

оhmagawd....but hec, who am i to blame? I had a sword and a shield back when I was 9...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:31 pm
Fishr says...

LMAO...This was a funny thread. Thank you Sponson. :) Personally, if I had to choose a melee weapon, I'd go with a dagger or some sort of pocket knife. Hell, archery would be more appealing then one lousey shuriken. :)

Also, Sponson. You play Diablo? Do you play Diablo 2; Expansion? Hehe.. Cause I play that comp game myself; I think 2 years or so. Most of my chars are Druids. :D

This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer