Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:14 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Really long induction days you gotta miss school for

Being scared of being in a relationship
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:13 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

not being able to find a job although the US says that 14 is the minimum age and I NEED A JOB!

Same here. :/

It seems like when you actually want to work, there's no where you can go. And when you're tired of working, all places suddenly need your help. :/

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:49 pm
Elfcat says...

-A lack of gramar that makes something incomprehensible.

-The sudden departure of my muse, ie writer's block

-People who KNOW you hate them and wish they would go away but they come try to talk to you anyway.
So I'm a little left of center, I'm a little out of tune. Some say I'm paranormal, so I just bend their spoon.
Who wants to be ordinary, in a crazy mixed up world? I don't care what they're saying, as long as I'm your girl.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:18 pm
Ieatworms says...

When old men say, "If I was 25 years younger...." as if their age is the only thing standing between them and getting in my pants.

Reading my own name misspelled on work schedules, paperwork, mail, or even Starbucks cups.

Getting goosebumps every time I sneeze.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:03 am
Boni_Bee says...

When after you say something you think is important, you look up to realie people arn't listening

When people sneak up behind me and say BOO

when you just sit there, thinking, and you think something funny, so you grin ... while you're staring at nothing and people think you're weird.

^ditto!!!!! :roll:

When I have to repeat myself ten times to people who pretend to be deaf

When teachers don't give me enough notice about assignments

When friends say they won't tell someone something, and the the next moment they do tell

When bro's stand around doing nothing and getting in the way while I'm trying to do stuff

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:47 am
Fireweed says...

WAIT!! THERES MORE!!! :D

people who are predjiduced against gay people

when people think im my sister on the phone.

im sorry, no offense or anything, but elfcat, your ubiquitous ( that means common, i probably spelled it wrong)
avvie is driving me BONKERS!!! i mean it pretty cute and everything, but its EVERYWHERE!!!!! theres like 5 other people with it on yws... attack of the cute but way too popular winking kitty cats!!!! :)
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:14 am
Tara says...

-Being rushed. I absolutely can't stand to be rushed.

-My mother asking me to play songs for her friends when they come over

-the phone ringing really early in the morning (really early= before noon)
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:06 pm
*Twilight* says...

My pet peeves:

-When someone invades my personal space.

-When someone tells me what to do when I play video games. (I know what the jump button is stupid!)

Most of my pet peeves are related to videogames and I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear me rant about them so, I wont.

Reviews: 4
Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:31 pm
Nymph says...

:evil: Personally I hate:

- hypocrites

- people who overuse quotes from tv shows e.g. "I know" in the wierd accent from the guy in the wheelchair in Little Britain.

- sniffling in confined places. You just want to reach out and shove a toilet role up each of the annoying person's nostrils.

Arghhh!

*blinks*

Why... I do feel much better!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:10 am
Bobo says...

14-year-olds who think they need a job. Sheesh, enjoy your younger years! You'll be stressed out soon enough, there's no reason to make it happen sooner.

People who say they hate a certain musician/band without saying why- or even worse, without any reason at all.

Tedium. It is the bane of my existence.

When my roommate's alarm goes off a bunch of times and he's too out of it to turn it off instead of pressing snooze because he's been up until 5 doing who knows what on his computer. And he keeps me awake with it, too.

When people think they know exactly how I'll respond to something- honestly, they're usually completely wrong unless they know me really well.

People who hate clean humor.

Dirty jokes.

People who are self-righteous or who get on your case for little things, no matter what their intentions are.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:28 am
zelithon says...

People who touch deliberately you as they pass you and say excuse me.

Walking on a collision course with some one and as you both try to veer the same way several times to avoid each other
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates