z

Young Writers Society

Christmas shopping panic!

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:05 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I'm stuck on what to get my love for Christmas, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anyone else think it's really hard to get girlfriends, boyfriends and various other people presents? Share your problems and ideas here!
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:27 pm
-KayJuran- says...

i have loads of people to get pressies for and no money... *sniff*

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:45 pm
Crysi says...

*head/desk* Seriously! My guy is so hard to shop for... He doesn't want anything!! What I did is I paid attention to things he really liked... Like when we went to the movies and he said he liked the music. I thought about getting him the soundtrack (and I probably should...). I was lucky though - he finally suggested something I could get him for Christmas. So I'll get that if it's not too much, and I'll look into the soundtracks just as an extra surprise.

You could always just get a sweet card and some flowers or make a mini poster with pictures of both of you and different stickers (like hearts and stuff). Or, going on that idea, you could make a picture album...

Of course, NOW I have ideas, lol!
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:04 am
Tara says...

Write them a song or a poem...make them something. Or buy them something completely random, like a rubber chicken wearing a sombrero.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:36 pm
Firestarter says...

I find it impossible to buy my girlfriend anything good; it's her birthday two days before Christmas too.

Anyone got any ideas I can steal?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2