Happy Easter!

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
I went to my aunts. ^^ And thats about it... Now, I'm eating chocolate. Of course.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19733
Reviews 351
Went to my Nona's. Listened to racist relatives for a few minutes until I got too frustrated and left. Then I hid in the attic and ate jelly bears for a few hours.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3183
Reviews 189
I ate pizza.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
I played Portal 2, watched my boyfriend try to fix my nephew's laptop, and went over to my friend's house for pizza and a Coronation Street Tram Crash marathon.
Matt.



We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot