There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Either cookie dough or moose tracks. Or, I had this peanut butter cookie dough ice cream once, that was amazing! The only problem is that I've never seen it since . . . XD
"Courage is a contradiction in terms, it means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die." -G.K. Chesterton
For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion. — Mary Shelley, Frankenstein