So, this is something Veiyloxx told me to do yesterday when we were in chat. He told me to press a coin against the wall with my finger, and I did. The coin stood in the wall, and I swear it has no tape... or glue. Spoiler
coin.jpg (4.13 KiB) Viewed 644 times
AND this is what happened after my little sister and brother saw it. Spoiler
coinzzz.jpg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 644 times
What'cha think? LOL
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego
"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."
40575_120628844652088_100001149182839_106607_5887810_n.jpg (54.06 KiB) Viewed 487 times
Sorrow lasts through this night I'll take this piece of you, and hold for all eternity For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me. ~Sorrow by Flyleaf
37808_120637007984605_100001149182839_106620_35595_n.jpg (24.87 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Sorrow lasts through this night I'll take this piece of you, and hold for all eternity For just one second I felt whole... as you flew right through me. ~Sorrow by Flyleaf
WOW! Everyone is so pretty here!! ^^ But this is a public announcement!: MY NAME IS SIONA NOT SION!!!!!!
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!" Not all princesses are pink sparkles. Exhibit A
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass? Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
wow shadow!!!! Your sooo pretty! Are you a model??
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!" Not all princesses are pink sparkles. Exhibit A
Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do. — Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content