ninjacookiemonster wrote:Aw, Shads! Why didn't you tell us you were this cute-adorable-pretty-awesome?
Uh...no. I look horrible! At least let me get a good picture of my hair flat ironed! I'll have another good one soon...don't worry...and I'll be CREAPY...probably...I'm not sure how I want to decorate my face...
Hakuna Matata <3 RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.
Forsakin + ninja = you guys are so young! (I just like feeling older than someone) Veiy = what year of high school are you going into? I have natural curls too, it sucks. Butterfly = glasses FTW Vit = where are you from? Leilani = your pretty too
Last edited by Day on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"
In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised. — The Documentarian