+ having a good idea for a story
+ having several good ideas and mixing them up together to make a new one
+ cliffhangers
+ writing poetry
+ reviews...any reviews at all + disparaging religion
+ being scared (like, ghost-story scared, not pee-your-pants scared)
+ relief
+ the unexplained and unexpected happening
+ procrastination
+ the smell of vanilla
+ rum n raisin icecream
+ passionfruit
+ a good romance
+ tragedy (in movies, books or on TV programmes)
+ swinging
+ swimming
+ flute
+ peanut butter sandwiches
+ Ellie (my puppy)
+ laughing
+ making people laugh
Yes, that scares even me. I studied all day and didn't complain... I actually found it interesting. I LOVE it. I love the class and the teacher and the teaching method and even the subject.
Planning get-togethers and hopingtoGodhedoesn'tdropoutorhavetocancelorsomethingireallyreallyhopehestillcomes and
ohbutwehaventarrangedatimeforhimtogethereohmygosh
Love that movie! I have seen it enough to have it almost memorized!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised. — The Documentarian