No caffeine for me though, lol. You don't want me rolling on the floor screaming, "I'M A LIZARD!" again, eh?
OMG! COOKIES FOR ANYONE WHO CRITS MY WORK!
*hands Rei a bunch of cookies*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
After what I experienced last night, I think caffiene would be a good idea. A bunch of the people in res got drunk. One person vomited all over her bed. Thankfully, It was not in a room I had to pass to get from common room to my room.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"
I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin. — David Eddings