Let's see...things I'd like in it are grunge designs (kind of swirly/floral), stars, the colors black, gray, and white, the words "Nothing's wrong with dreaming" in grunge-ish letters...and this picture.
Spoiler
Hopefully that's not too complicated...don't spend too much time on it, I don't want to impose!
Thanks!!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
Hey guys, I haven't been able to work on your pretties in a while, because I was grounded 9_9 So it might take me a while, but I promise I'll try to get em done right quick! ^_^ kthnx
Sorry, do you think I could have another? These are just amazing!
Topic: Same, random types of things, but I would also like writerly types of stuff too, music, love, peace signs, random but focused on Peace Love Insanity and Music. oooh I loved that squahed panda u had
Quote: 'We are Converse, paper airplanes and dancing in the rain until we're soaked'
thanks!
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
Ahck, sorry guys >.< It's been slow going! I promise I haven't abandoned you all, though But sorry again it's taking so long I'll try to work on em more often
"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..." — Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"