Thanks so much! I love it! (and FYI kawaii is cute in Japanese )
“There are many thing people have claimed can not be true and yet nearly all of them have ether been true to begin with or been made true by thous stubborn enough to ignore them.”-Scientist 666 from my 2009 NaNoWriMo novel.
Hi Elinor! I'm Dreamworx. I think it's really cool how you started a service here. I'd love for you to make me an avatar. I'll review a few things for you if you do!
hey, elinor! it's great that your service is working...can i have one??
character: maybe a fox or a fox pup maybe playing with fire (if its complicated then its fine) with the words, "Kitsune-bi[its japanese for foxfire]"
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night. — Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart