2012

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
hero wrote:Yeah. I just had to rant about this somewhere. And I've just realized, I'm going to get a lot of hate-replies from Cage fans.


Well I'm not a Cage fan, but he does a pretty good job in National Treasure. You can go without seeing the second one, it wasn't as interesting, but the first was pretty dang cool. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1634
Reviews 3
i never saw that movie but my nine year old cousin has :smt005 he is all into nateral disasters lol :lol: :mrgreen:



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger