z

Young Writers Society

Family Guy!

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Stewie: Everthing is rueeened! It's all rueeened!

Brian:Why are you talking like that?

Stewie:Talking like what?

Brian:OK. Quick, say ruins. You know, like Roman ruins.

Stewie:Ruins.

Brian: Now say ruined.

Stewie:Rueeened!
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 am
huggybear123 says...

What I love about the show is the characters are highly developed, and despite the chaotic randomness, each episode actual has a plot.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:38 pm
OxfordandOnyx says...

" Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off. " familyguyquotes

Haha, my favourite ever Stewie quote.

I love the random cutaway gags, cool hwhip, chicken fights and hilarious songs :D
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 pm
indigochild1991 says...

I love Adam West!! And Bruce! The two characters have me in stitches every time I watch it! Family Guy is awesome!!
'Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night'-Edgar Allan Poe

'Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent'-Eleanor Roosevelt

The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson