Walking down Main Street in Disneyland. My brother and I are booking as fast as we can for Space Mountain. I'm the one in the black hat.
In line for the Finding Nemo submarine ride. I'm pulling faces because I really am that mature.
Getting on the Matterhorn. Again, mature face is mature.
It's a small world after all...
Pirates of the Caribbean!
That's the next day at California Adventure. Big Bear Rapids. Fortunately my dad was a good shield and I stayed pretty dry. XD
Parting shot--
MINE.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero