Wow Fragile Heart! You have the most beautiful hair! Nobody looks at all like I pictured them, except maybe Incognito Temptation. Everyone is so good looking, it's insane!
And now, here is me a few months ago, smiling like a maniac....
Attachments
Snapshot 2009-06-22 18-24-59.jpg (55.5 KiB) Viewed 749 times
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien
I am so envious of all you extremely photogenic people. I am completely un-photogenic, but I found one semi-decent picture of myself, which I will post now, or else I will forget it.... This picture is kind of old though, because I no longer have bangs, and I think this was taken while I was in New York, which was last year. I have no good recent pictures of myself.
Attachments
IMG_0801-1.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 685 times
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs