Wow, Antigone. Very Beautiful. Also, I love your quote!
"Is", "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment. -Robert Anton Wilson
Woah. I just browsed this thread for the first time and I fear that my heart is now in pieces. Some pieces have gone to the USA, Ireland, Iceland, New Zealand, (insert your country here).
So here goes:
I'm the one in black. haha. Aw, don't see me? Oh, alright. I'm a girl.
Attachments
2661_1020537364165_1547119188_30044712_8138584_n.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 613 times
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.
So, I don't know you too well, pop, but, for the record, you're gawgeous, darling! Demeter, lovely eyes, and lovely flowers. Everyone else, lovely, as usual. Oh! Loose! Diggin' the hair, love. I used lots of smilies!!!!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them. — Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)