z

Young Writers Society

Trailer for new Sherlock Holmes - lots of explosions

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu May 21, 2009 3:32 pm
Sureal says...

See it here.

They've taken the character of Sherlock Holmes and stuck him in an action film. Suspect a lot of you aren't going to like it, but I think it looks really cool. Can't wait for it to come out.
I wrote the above just for you.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu May 21, 2009 5:38 pm
Twit says...

-_-

Oy vey.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu May 21, 2009 5:57 pm
MaresAzulados says...

Well, it doesn't look that bad, but I don't see those kind of movies...
Scipio: Do you know what happens here after dark? Things little eyes should never, ever see.
Bo: We're not scared.
Scipio: Not scared? Well, aren't you the little tiger? RAWR!

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil