z

Young Writers Society

Who are you?

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:54 pm
Premonition says...

Who am I? I am courageous and shy. Timid, but strong. Forgotten, yet fulfilled. I am strange, unique, and alone, but given a choice I wouldn’t change a thing. It’s true that I may seen different to you. Unusual. Difficult to understand. When you actually think about it, though, who ISN’T just like me. In their own sort of way everyone has flaws. I am the ghost and I am your angel. I am a misty figure in the fog. I am the darkest shadow. I am a warrior and a coward. I am a mystery and I am your fantasy. I belong to no one, but me. Sure. My way of introducing myself is out of the ordinary and off-beat. It works for me, though. For I know no other way.

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:46 pm
Ceylon says...

Call me Cey. *hugs. To start from the very top, I can describe myself as a uh... smart guy... Yeah... That's it... :?
juste essayer

La fin d'ordinaire, et vous ne verriez pas ce que vient.

Comment bon il s'avérera être..

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:52 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I'm the quiet shy girl who lurks outside the groups never being totally accepted. I'm an outsider in everything I do and total pessimisstic with anything that concerns me, but always have a positive attitude when it comes to others. I'm the girl who hates being in fights and is guilted into being sorry. I'm the agony aunt of my group and the one who tries to help others, I give out advice which seems to work with everyone else but never for me. I'm the girl no guy loves and I'm the girl whos totally talentless.

You were told I was pessimisstic

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:55 pm
Firestarter says...

I am unique.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:57 pm
you_really_suck says...

i am a worthless human being with no purpose in life
Meat is Murder

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:03 pm
Rei says...

I'm a faerie. I'm a geek. I'm a storyteller. I am who I am. As hard as I try, I can't label myself or define myself because I'm constantly changing. In other words, I am Helen Rachel Rokhel Reichieru Baumander.

(Those three middle names are all the same, just in different languages.)
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:15 am
Mallory says...

I'm a writer...author... a storyteller..and indivual that speaks up for herself. I'm a very strong person, the things in my life are what made me today as a writer. If none of those things would have happened in my life I wouldn't be who I am today. If I had the chance to change my life or anything in it...I wouldn't, life's about changing nothing ever stays the same.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:21 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

i am nobody. That's it. Period.
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:54 pm
Djinni says...

I was born a mystery, I always have been a mystery and I shall remian a mystery.

- Djinni -

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:16 pm
Shadow Knight says...

There is no real answer to this question, as everybody is always changing, and to put a label on yourself, confines you to that label, thus I will not label myself.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:03 am
Kilty says...

I'm an environmentalist, historian and pacifist. I can be shallow.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:43 pm
Chevy says...

I'm an emo guitarist often ridiculed for my political and spiritual beliefs who spends most of her days cramped up in a small room in the corner of our house..playing guitar, writing poems, talking to people, and moping about being so miserable.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman