z

Young Writers Society

Live 8

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:52 pm
Fool says...

Hows the concert going in your country?

(London's not going to well) But whats happening and hows it going all over the world today?
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

I know today I am going to tape it because I can not watch it. It is gonna be on MTV and Vh1.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:05 pm
deleted6 says...

This is link to one in Cornwall http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/thelive8even ... ml?refresh but is it not weird about this.
1964: President Lyndon Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act, which prohibits segregation and discrimination based on sex, race, color, religion, or national origin. Weird eh
Last edited by deleted6 on Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 pm
Rei says...

What I thought was kind of pathetic was that when we were debating where the Canadian concert should be, all people cared about was how well it would promote their city. That's what the Rolling Stones concert two years ago was about, not Live 8.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:06 am
electricbluemonkey says...

http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now

*Shrugs* It was pretty cool. The reunited Pink Floyd bit was awesome, and The Who and U2...wow...although it took too much in between bands (on the TV). I guess it was good...there were better before this though.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:24 pm
Chevy says...

I wish I could have seen that. This isn't really fair. :'( Pink floyd is like my favorite band ever...
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett