z

Young Writers Society

Desperate need of help - My A level counts on it o_o

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:41 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I'm starting my coursework for Media Studies (and other subs) and I need to find 25 women (not being sexist but my topic is based on a program that I think women are more inclined to watch.) who watch Footballers Wives. I'm hoping that there are a couple of people who know what I mean :oops: if you do could you please fill in a questionnaire for my coursework to help me prove/disprove my hypothesis.

Hypothesis: Footballers Wives appears to offer a mass female audience a diversion from everyday life however it reinforces current dominant ideology.

Thanks
-x-

(I know it sounds retarded to, but I wanted to do something on this because it interests me and was the only thing I could think off. :oops:)

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:02 am
Elelel says...

Never watched it. Not even to see if it was worthwhile ... I don't think it's even on TV here anymore, Desperate Housewives rated better ... and I don't watch that either. Sorry I can't help.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:16 am
Fool says...

Dont watch it either I'm afraid. I dont know anyone who does either. It's still aired here, but i normally go find something funny to do/watch.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley