I'll take em... but, then again, why would you give them to me?
I already have so much...
are you a nice person?
You don't seem like you even have that many points to give out...
Points, but never stares... Hmm.. There's an idea.
"The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong." ~ No idea who originally said it.. XD
Yeah points would be nice... is there a catch? do you (and I know you probably don't cos you're so wordly wise and clever) need anything in return? haha
Here's a story of a brother by the name of Othello, He liked white women and he liked - green jello... - Reduced Shakespeare Company
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna