z

Young Writers Society

News in Minnesota

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:34 am
Elizabeth says...

Well a couple of days ago on February 23 or 24, a Ramsey police Officer was gunned down by 3 suspects (thought to be 1, then 2 now 3) (and this happened a coulpe blocks from my HOUSE mind you)

Anyway it was an all out man hunt and the Ames School was evacuated and sent to Hazel (right across the street) and was in a lockdown for 3 hours before they caught the first person. they did this by running him over with a car.

It happened so quickly that I remember a police officer in my yard then Channel 5 all over the place. I took made my brother take apicture of a news repoerter but it came out badly.

Anyway, they caught all 3 people, all Hmong and 1 girl and 2 guys. I was like, "Oh the Asians are revolting why dont' i join?" but I was too lazy to.o and I was panicing and IM'ing everybody online. Some of you might remember.

Sorry this is sloppy, it's nearly midnight and my hands feel frostbitten off....

Anyway, did anybody outside of MN or in another city than St Paul hear about this? Believe me it was on TV for like 5 hours on a lot of local stations and probably in newspapers, did anybody hear about this?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:09 pm
Emma says...

I didn't see it on the news, but you certainly told me!

You said: IM SCARED SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING, THERE HAS BEEN A SHOTDOWN

Me: calm down!

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:42 pm
Teeeeo. says...

I remember this! I even saw the channel 5 newscopter from my window O.o

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:47 pm
Trinity says...

I remember this too it happened by Ericks Bar

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:55 pm
Armadian says...

Yeah ok my house was almost evacuated. I was in the area they were look for the suspects. It was freaky there were like swat teams 3 blocks way but anyways. I remember it. Ha i live by the scene.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:02 pm
chika says...

I remember it
I was only 4 blocks away when it happened
all I remember was police cars all over looking for the guy who shot the police officer.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:28 pm
deleted6 says...

My Dad only watches Channel 4 and BBC news
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:30 pm
Firestarter says...

It wouldn't be on British news anyway.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:30 pm
bulletproof says...

yes i rember i was 4 hours late because the million police cars from canada and every where!

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:54 pm
Ceylon says...

I think I saw it in the newspaper... :?
juste essayer

La fin d'ordinaire, et vous ne verriez pas ce que vient.

Comment bon il s'avérera être..

The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus