Demeter! You're absolutely gorgeous, I'm so unbelievably jealous. And you're exactly how I imagined you! For some reason I have this fixed idea of how the Finnish look, and you totally fit that. xDDD I shall never imagine you as a certain character out of the Lion King ever again.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.
DEMI! You are beautiful! I love your hair color... it's like, so golden and pretty! And your eyes are so blue!
Now... I certainly know you no longer look like the lion... (not that i thought you did... but...) but you do look like you could play a role for a disney character... maybe Aurora xD.
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter
Ach, you're all so pretty. There goes my personal all-writers-are-unattractive-and-it's-intelligence-that-counts-so-it-doesn't-matter pet talk down the drain.
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind