scroll over 'My YWS' --> click 'My personal info' --> scroll to your signature spot --> use above code, putting the actual link in place of the word link.
My fault though. By "Full link" I mean all the http:// stuff before www. put [url=http://www.google.ca/ ]Google.ca[/url ] (Minuse the spaces) and it should work.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo
Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.
What i do is only copy and paste the link from the address bar. For this page it would be topic40590.html and you go to your story on the forum, copy and paste the link into the sig box like you have with your second link, and it should auto [url/link] thing for you.
I'm no good with coding so I let the coding work itself out hehe
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X