Drawing Tutorials

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1395
Reviews 565
I'm looking for a good plac to find tutorials on drawing the human figure. Unfortunately, the ones I found tend to be, er, nude.

Does anyone know a good site/book for this?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9907
Reviews 506
http://www.portrait-artist.org/ has a bunch of stuff. At least, I assume it does. I bookmarked it years ago, when I was planning on learning to draw better, and just sort of never got around to it...

Still, I assume I didn't bookmark it for no reason. Check it out.
I wrote the above just for you.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1395
Reviews 565



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian