z

Young Writers Society

The Mighty Boosh

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Anyone else apart from me and SerenityStill who like The Boosh?

For anyone who has never heard of it (esp. in America) it's a weird British comedy done by two guys called Noel Fielding and Julian Barret about two friends who alternately work in a zoo, a shop or live in a flat together depending on the series. They're Vince Noir and Howard Moon, a cool crazy feminine punk sunshine boy and a jazz freak with no social skills and a moustache (who is also brilliant!)

It's pretty mad, lots of crazy music and odd characters and mad stuff happening.

Serenity is making a group called Future Sailors (after a song in the series) that we need more members for! So if anyone wants to join... that'd be nice.

anyway, Noel Fielding's beautiful face will convince you to become one of us!
Attachments
vince_howard_150x180.jpg
vince_howard_150x180.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 125 times

344 Reviews

Reviews: 344
Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:54 pm
Eimear says...

After watching 'The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year' I promptly fell in love with Noel. I saw them on t.v. on the Secret Policemen's ball. They're amazing.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I've watched a couple of episodes and I just don't get it. Not my humour at all.

Didn't stop me praising it (heavily) in my English coursework though :P (teacher <3 Mighty Boosh)
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:11 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Haha that's pretty sneaky Smurf! I think it's a weird sort of humour and that's why it's hard to understand. I didn't like it at first.. but I just grew to love it after a while.

He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi