z

Young Writers Society

Three children die in Riverton, WY fire

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:19 am
Teague says...

RIVERTON, WYOMING - Three children are dead in an early morning mobile home fire just outside Riverton. Fremont County Coroner Ed McAuslan says the children were 1, 2 and 3 years old. Their names were not immediately released.

The fire was reported at 6:12 a.m. Thursday. When emergency responders arrived, the home was already engulfed in flames. With help from neighbors, there were able to pull one of the children who died out. The other two couldn't be found until the fire had been put out.

One adult woman was also flown to burn center in another state. Her condition was not available. The cause of the fire is under investigation. Police say at least two families lived in the home, but they were still trying to determine how many were inside and their relationship.

Source

The "neighbours" thing is kind of misleading -- my cousin was the one helping out. He saved a few people before fire crews got there. He's okay, physically.

Poor kids, though.

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Emerson says...

Wow, your cousin deserves a big high five.

That's really sad. Keep me up to date on this, will you? I want to know the cause.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

don't try me bro
— Seirre