z

Young Writers Society

how big is your book collection?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:28 am
unsterblichkeit36 says...

Actually, half of the books i read are from the library. Some, I have never read and the others are good!
-SaraRose

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 am
goldcomet says...

I hardly own any books (I live next to a library.) But my mother is this mad chef, and she has enough cookbooks to fill a truck. Its like an attraction 'the house lined with cookbooks.'

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:38 pm
deleted2 says...

How many books I have? Uhm I'll be counting for a while.

Fiction: 124 in my room, then shelves full of books in my attic (that's where I store them when I need space on my bookshelves for new books :P )

Non-Fiction: 28 in my room. These are pretty much permamently there.

I didn't count schoolbooks because they're lame :wink:

XxxDo
Last edited by deleted2 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:54 am
chocoholic says...

Estimating about 200. And that's just normal books, not stuff for school or my Japanese books or anything like that.

I really need more, but I can't afford them.
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Ohio Impromptu says...

My estimates put it somewhere between 120 and 150. But then there's the shelf of random books in the living room, a stack of unwanted books in my cupboard, and other miscellaneous books that are uncounted because their exact location in my room is unknown.

I spend most of my money on books and CDs, so it's constantly getting bigger. But it seems to be expanding at a greater rate than the rate at which I can read them. The gap is just getting too big. I may have to cut down... and buy more CDs. Yes, I like that idea.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:47 am
romance otaku says...

BUYING MUSIC!?!?!?! i will never do that!!

:wink: i have my ways :wink:

everybody say "youtube!!"
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland